Aderogyl C (Acetomenaphthone, Vitamin A, Vitamin D2)
Active Ingredient: Acetomenaphthone, Vitamin A (Vitamin A Palmitate), Vitamin D2 (Ergocalciferol)
Dosage: 10 ml
Route of Administration: Intranasal
Dosage Form: Solution
Quantity per package: 5 ampoules
Availability: Out of stock
Aderogyl C is a drug prescribed for the treatment and prevention of common cold or flu. The route of administration is intranasal. The released form is a solution. Currently, this drug is unavailable. You may find another treatment option here.
Thanks to its protective and regenerative action of the respiratory mucosa, Aderogyl C is a drug to prevent and treat the common cold and flu. It is also indicated in the treatment of vitamin A, D and C deficiencies. It prevents childhood rickets (helps fix calcium in the bones).
Dosage and administration
Route of administration: Oral.
Dose and how to use:
- infants (up to 1 year of age): 5 drops daily before breakfast.
- children (up to 12 years of age): 10 drops daily before breakfast.
Mode of application:
- turn the safety cover, unpack it and insert the cover with the dropper instead.
- measure the recommended dose and mix with a little water or the liquid of your choice.
- once the bottle is opened, the product is kept in good condition for 30 days.
Do not exceed the recommended dose.
- Allergies to vitamins A, D and C;
- High levels of calcium in the blood;
- Decreased functioning of the liver and/or kidney.
Occasionally, this solution can cause nausea, vomiting, headache, lack of appetite, skin rash. The acute and severe allergy may occur in people allergic to vitamins A and D. In some cases vitamin C favors urinary stones.
Severe headache, bone pain, impaired sense of balance, nausea, vomiting, irritability, difficulty falling asleep are the main symptoms of overdose. In these cases, you should withdraw Aderogyl C and see your doctor immediately. If symptoms are persistent, consult your doctor.
Consult your doctor before taking this drug.