Any information relating to a directly or indirectly determined or determined physical person belongs to personal.
Processing of personal data
Any operation or a set of operations performed with the use of automation means or without the use of such means are known as the processing of personal data. The following operations are taken into account: collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, refinement (update, change), use, transfer (distribution, provision, access), depersonalization, blocking, deletion, destruction.
The Operator processes, including the collection and storage of only those personal data that is necessary for using the site and receiving quality service.
Under this Policy, the information is characterized as personal that the user provides about himself during registration or authorization, as well as in the process of further use of the site, including:
- full name;
- e-mail address;
- data transmitted automatically when you visit the site: IP-address, cookie, geo-location data, the browser information, length of stay on the site, website address from which the transition was made, etc. These data are processed through analytics systems.
The site administration is eligible to specify the requirements for the user’s Personal Data. These data must necessarily be ensured for the website to use. If some information is not included in the list as mandatory, it cannot be provided for the website administration.
The administration of the website does not verify the correctness of the personal data ensured. They hope the user makes all the necessary efforts to keep such information up to date.
Purpose of processing personal data
The operator processes the data for the following purposes:
- applications and to fulfill their obligations to the user;
- user registration and identification;
- conducting marketing, statistical and other studies based on the data from the website;
- user’s participation in the pharmacy loyalty program;
- informing the user about promotions, discounts and special offers via emails;
- analysis of customer’s custom features and the provision of personal recommendations.
Requirements for personal data protection
The Operator stores the Personal Data and guarantees its protection from unlegalized access. The site administration distributes personal data in accordance with the rules and regulations.
The user’s personal data is kept confidential unless the site technology or the settings of the software used by the user provides the free exchange of information with other participants and Internet users.
The site administration has the right to transfer personal data to the third parties in the following cases:
- the user has consented to such actions, including cases when the user applies the settings of the software used, not limiting the provision of certain information;
- the transfer is necessary as part of the use of the site;
- at the request of the court or other authorized state body in the framework of the procedure established by law.
Updating and deletion of personal data
The User may at any time independently edit his personal account.
The User has the right to deny his consent to the processing of personal data at any time, by sending a corresponding notification to the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
In order to improve the quality of the site operation, the Site Administration has the right to keep log files about actions performed by the user within a definite period of time.
This policy may be changed or terminated by the site administration unilaterally without prior notice to the user. The new version of the policy comes into force from the moment of its publishing.