Efficort Lipo (Hydrocortisone Aceponate)
Active Ingredient: Hydrocortisone Aceponate
Dosage: 30 g
Route of Administration: Local
Dosage Form: Cream
Quantity per package: 1 unit
Availability: Out of stock
Efficort Lipo is a cream that is indicated in contact dermatitis, atopic dermatitis, lichenification, stasis dermatitis (varicose eczema), psoriasis, non-parasitic prurigo, dyshidrosis, sclerosus and atrophic genital lichen, granuloma annulare, discoid lupus erythematosus, non-microbial palmoplantar pustulosis, extra-facial seborrheic dermatitis, pruritus caused by mycosis fungoides.
Efficort Lipo is currently unavailable for purchase but you find similar skincare products on this page.
- Dermatoses that respond to treatment with corticosteroids, such as eczema of various types: allergic and irritant contact dermatitis, atopic dermatitis, seborrheic dermatitis;
- Neurodermatitis, psoriasis.
The cream is used particularly in acute and exudative forms.
Dosage and administration
Press the tube gently and place a small amount on the hands sufficient for the area to be treated. Apply the cream in a thin layer with a light massage. Wash your hands profusely and cover tightly after using the product.
- Hypersensitivity to any component of the preparation;
- Ulcerated lesions;
- Acne and rosacea;
- Conditions in which the treatment based on cutaneous corticosteroids is contraindicated;
visible infections in the skin of bacterial, virosic origin, or caused by fungi and parasites, even if they include an inflammatory response.
In rare cases, the cream can cause atrophy of the skin, bruising, stretch marks due to skin distension, steroid acne, telangiectasias, folliculitis, hypertrichosis, change in pigmentation, allergic contact dermatitis, secondary infections such as mucocutaneous mycoses.
Efficort Lipo is indicated for cutaneous use only. If this medication is applied in excess, faster and better results will not be obtained and the unwanted effects mentioned above will be increased and intensified.
- Do not use alkaline antiseptics before applying this cream;
- It is incompatible with oxidizing agents;
- The concomitant use of other adrenocorticosteroids in the form of tablets, drops or injections may intensify the side effects.