Madecassol (Centella Asiatica, Metronidazol, Nitrofural)
Active Ingredient: Centella Asiatica, Metronidazol, Nitrofural
Dosage: 10 mg
Route of Administration: Oral
Dosage Form: Capsules
Quantity per package: 20 capsules
Availability: Out of stock
Madecassol is an oral medication used to treat systemic and focal scleroderma.
Madecassol is no longer available but you can find an analog of this product on this page.
- Wound healing (traumatic and surgical), skin grafts, leg ulcers, bedsores;
- Fistulas: salivary, bronchopulmonary, digestive, anal;
- Eye ulcers, grafts, corneal ulcers and burns, ulcerations due to contact lenses;
- ENT cutaneous-mucous lesions;
- Gynecological lesions (neck, perineum);
- Erythematous lesions of radiotherapy, ulcerative lesions of leprosy;
- Burn treatment: keloids, retractable scars;
- Venous insufficiency, varicose veins, sequelae of phlebitis, varicose ulcers, localized lipodystrophies, sinus cracks.
Dosage and administration
The drug is taken orally with meals.
- 6 tablets per day as primary treatment;
- 3 tablets per day as a maintenance treatment.
Children (over 30 months):
- half doses.
- Eutrophic connective tissue;
- Healing systemic action.
Like all medicines, Madecassol can cause side effects, although not everybody gets them.
Common side effects are temporary minor digestive disorders and rare allergic reactions.
If you notice any side effects not listed on this page or if some side effects become serious, please tell your doctor or pharmacist.
Toxicological studies in the animal have shown no toxicity. It has been impossible to determine the LD50 due to the high doses administered without reaching results: LD50 in the mouse, per OS> 16g / kg. LD50 in rat, per OS> 5g / kg. LD50 subcutaneous in major rat> 5g / kg. Long-term toxicity studies have been conducted and no metabolic, biochemical or hematological disturbances have been found.
Please tell your doctor or pharmacist if you are taking or have recently taken any other medicines, even if they are purchased without a prescription.