Active Ingredient: Phloroglucinol
Dosage: 80 mg
Route of Administration: Oral
Dosage Form: Capsules
Quantity per package: 20
Availability: Out of stock
Panclasa is used to treat or prevent osteoporosis, rickets, osteomalacia, adjuvant tetany, disorders in osteogenesis or bone turnover and tooth formation, hepatic colic, nephritic colic, spasmodic pain of the digestive tract, gynecological spasmodic pain, menstrual colic, premenstrual syndrome, etc.
Panclasa is currently unavailable for purchase you can search for similar medications on this page.
- Expulsion of kidney stones, relief of gastrointestinal pain, dietary supplement, when calcium intake is insufficient or when a greater amount is required (pregnancy, lactation, growth stages, climacteric before and after menopause), inactivity, excessive intake of alcohol or tobacco, amenorrhea in female athletes;
- Treatment or prevention of osteoporosis, rickets, osteomalacia, adjuvant tetany, disorders in osteogenesis or bone turnover and tooth formation, hepatic colic, nephritic colic;
- Treatment of complementary uterine contractions during pregnancy, spasmodic pain of the digestive tract, gynecological spasmodic pain, menstrual colic, premenstrual syndrome, dysmenorrhea.
Dosage and administration
The drug is taken orally. Take 3 to 6 capsules per day, depending on the intensity of pain.
- Carcinoma of the liver and pancreas, disproportion-pelvic in labor, hypersensitivity to the active substance;
- Pyloric stenosis, megacolon, glaucoma, intestinal or urinary obstruction, allergy to the components of the formula.
In rare cases, nausea or vomiting may occur.
At the recommended doses, overdosing is not frequent. In case of accidental overdose, you may experience nausea or vomiting that disappears when the medication is discontinued.
Punclasa should not be administered with other antispasmodics. It should not be administered simultaneously with antispasmodics, morphine and derivatives. It may be administered when the action of the latter has been completely eliminated.