Active Ingredient: Pargeverin, Lysine Clonixinate
Dosage: 20 ml
Route of Administration: Oral
Dosage Form: Solution
Quantity per package: 1
Availability: Out of stock
Plidan is a medicine that produces a direct antispasmodic / spasmolytic effect on the smooth muscle of the gastrointestinal tract, bile ducts and urogenitals, relaxes muscle fibers, prevents visceral spasm and reverses the hypoxia caused by spasm. It is used to relieve pain in hepatic colitis, cholecystitis, renal and ureteral colic, cystitis, renal or ureteral lithiasis, etc. Currently, this solution is unavailable. Search the gastro health category to select another treatment option.
This solution is antispasmodic. The main indications are:
- painful spasms;
- intestinal cramps;
- pharyngoesophageal dyskinesias;
- functional gastritis;
- pyloric spasms;
In all manifestations, it is prescribed for:
- the so-called ulcerative disease, associated with basic treatments;
- spasms of the sphincter of Oddi and biliary dyskinesia;
- Collopathies mainly acute colitis;
- spasmodic colitis;
- colonic constipation syndrome;
- ureteral colic;
- ureteral and bladder spasms;
In gynecology, it is used in cases of premenstrual tension, functional spasm of the tubes, painful adnexitis. It is applied as a combined therapy in the treatment of dysmenorrhea.
Dosage and administration
Administration way: Oral.
Plidan solution should be administered in such a way:
- infants and children under 2 years old: 2 to 4 drops; 3-4 times a day.
- children from 2 to 10 years old: 2 drops per year of age; 2-4 times a day.
- Hypersensitivity to the active substance;
- Prostatic hypertrophy;
- Organic pyloric stenosis.
No date reported.
In case of overdose, it can cause dry mouth and throat, blurred vision, tachycardia, palpitations, and drowsiness. It is recommended to gastric lavage and/or discontinue the drug administration.
Simultaneous treatment with phenothiazine, tricyclic and antiarrhythmic antidepressants can potentiate the antimuscarinic effect of Plidan.