Active Ingredient: Meclozine, Pyridoxine
Dosage: 50 ml
Route of Administration: Oral
Dosage Form: Solution
Quantity per package: 1 bottle
Availability: Out of stock
Vo Remi is a preparation prescribed to treat and prevent symptoms of motion sickness, vertigo, and nausea during pregnancy and radiation sickness.
Vo Remi is unavailable at the moment but you can purchase a similar medication for motion sickness here.
Prophylaxis and symptomatic relief of nausea, vomiting and vertigo.
Dosage and administration
Use as directed by a doctor.
- General: It is important to avoid the use of Vo Remi solution in patients with severe renal or hepatic impairment;
- Allergies or hypersensitivity: The medication should not be consumed by those who have had allergies to meclizine or pyridoxine as well as medications of similar composition;
- Mixing with alcohol: It is not recommended to mix Vo Remi with alcohol, as it can increase side effects, mainly drowsiness;
- Mix with other medications: The components of the drug can interact with anticonvulsant medications such as phenobarbital which enhances its sedative effect.
According to studies, adverse effects have appeared in approximately 1 in 100 patients. They have been mild and transient and included:
- General: fatigue, weakness;
- Central nervous system: drowsiness, headache;
- Digestive system: vomiting, dry mouth;
- Cardiovascular system: edema;
- Others: pain at the injection site.
If you have any of these side effects after using Vo Remi, see your doctor immediately.
An overdose can cause intensified side effects indicated above. Never exceed the dose of the drug.
- Increased CNS depression may occur when Vo Remi is administered simultaneously with other CNS depressants such as barbiturates, alcohol, tranquilizers and sedatives;
- Some drugs such as MAOIs can prolong and intensify the anticholinergic effects of meclozine;
- Vo Remi interferes with skin tests that use allergen extracts.