Synalar Oftalmico (Fluocinolone Acetonide)
Active Ingredient: Fluocinolone Acetonide
Dosage: 15 ml
Route of Administration: Ocular
Dosage Form: Solution
Quantity per package: 1 unit
Availability: Out of stock
Synalar Oftalmico is a steroid medicine that is used to treat eye inflammation that is caused by disease or infection. It reduces swelling, redness, itching, and allergic reactions within the eye. This option is currently not available in our pharmacy. You may search the category “Eye Drops” to find another treatment option.
Synalar Oftalmico is indicated in:
- atopic conjunctivitis;
- selective infectious conjunctivitis;
- allergic and pruritic conjunctivitis;
- superficial punctate keratitis;
- corneal injury by chemical agents;
- thermal burns;
- penetration and removal of foreign bodies.
These eye drops are prescribed for the treatment of inflammatory, allergic conditions and infections of the anterior eye segment.
Dosage and administration
Ocular solution: 2 or 3 drops inside the conjunctival sac every 3 or 4 hours. More frequently (every 1 or 2 hours), depending on the acute nature of the infection. There is no evidence that exceeding the recommended dose is more effective, therefore, larger doses should cause severe side effects.
Acute herpes simplex;
- Ulcerations of the eye caused by herpes simplex or herpes zoster;
- Fungal diseases of eye structures.
- Vaccination, chickenpox and most viral diseases of the cornea and conjunctiva;
- Ocular tuberculosis;
- Hypersensitivity to any of the drug components.
- Secondary infection;
The use of Synalar Oftalmico in humans has not been related to the effects of carcinogenesis, mutagenesis, teratogenesis. Besides, it has not been related to impaired fertility.
No data detected.
No data detected.